Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome!

We all know going through day to day life is pretty annoying sometimes. Now, if you have not heard of "life hacks" let me inform you of there greatness. Life hacks are simple tips to make life a little bit easier, just like a phone hack. Life Hackerers covers everything from beauty to food to cars even pets and kids. I will try every day to post a new life hack so stayed tuned for great tips on living life. On a side note, now, I don't want this to sound like a sob story but my Aunt has stage three ovarian cancer. She is a mom of five kids (19, 16, 10, 8, 6) the middle most child (10) has Down syndrome. She is an absolutely amazing and strong woman whom I love with all my heart. My family is raising money to send her to a religious program called JH Ranch. It is a spiritual healing and bonding camp. If you would like to donate for my Aunt Peri I will create a donation button on the side bar. Also I will add another donation bar specifically for me. I am raising money for a college road trip because my two main colleges are on oppisite sides of the country. Also, I need to raise my for college in general as well. I will specify which is which. If you would like to support either both or none it does not matter to me I just thank you for reading my blog. Happy Hacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment